Type D and G
The Class 9036 Type D and G float switches are lever operated and designed for open tank applications. These switches are floor mounted, or they can be pedestal mounted using mounting plate
9049UMS1. They are available in NEMA Type 1, NEMA Type 4, or NEMA Type 7 and 9 enclosures.
- Sump or Open Tank Type DG, GG
- Double-pole rated
- 2 HP at 115 Vac and 3 HP at 230 Vac
- Designed for automatic control of liquid level in open sumps or tanks handling small motor loads directly or through a starter
- NEMA Type 1 Indoor Enclosure
- Type GG - heavier duty for light commercial and industrial applications
The Class 9036 Type FG30 pedestal-style sump pump switch is designed for liquid level control with electric-motor operated pumps either directly or through a magnetic starter. It can also be used to activate alarms in liquid level control systems. The upward or downward movement of the lever arm of the float switch controls the On and Off positions corresponding to the water levels changes required to turn the pump or alarm on and off.
- Pedestal Style Type FG30
- Designed for liquid level control with electric motor operated pumps either directly or through a magnetic starter
- Can also be used to activate alarms in liquid level control systems
- Upward or downward movement of the lever arm of the Class 9036 Type FG30 float switch controls the ON and OFF positions corresponding to the water level changes required to turn the pump or alarm on and off